Monday, October 29, 2012

V Lounge, Canley Heights

So where do you wanna go? Vlounge? Eh, okay.  -Number of times I've had this conversation... countless.
Vlounge is one of the onnnnnlyyyy nearby chill out spots in our area. Someone should really open up more (good) (and not filled with nonspeaking english people- yes I'm looking at you vyvy garden and corner cafe- places)

I've been  to Vlounge numerous times and usually always get their boysenberry gelato (which is amazing.) We had just finished dinner at Canley Heights Bistro and I felt like something small to snack on.


I ended up ordering crepes to share with my mate.

Crepes with strawberries, nutella, white chocolate and crumbled biscuits ($10.50)

My other friend had gotten the same but with a pancake

How beautiful it looks...

It was delicious....

Best combination! We all enjoyed our dishes.

I should give myself a break on the gelato and try something new. I am definitely coming back for their crepes again. I don't know if anyone cares about service, but V Lounge definitely has no thought about it. Kinda ridiculous but Canley Heights, what can I expect? 
V Lounge
Shop 3, 239 Canley Vale Rd
Canley Heights NSW 2166
(02) 9723 3492

No comments:

Post a Comment